Residential Pest Control Services
When you have a pest problem you need solutions, not excuses. The Bug Doctor’s pest-specific solutions deliver results with environmentally-friendly residential pest management programs. We provide residential pest control services to homes in Hunstville, Arab, and all of Northern Alabama.
Our exclusive Perimeter Protection Plus program is designed to keep your home pest free and your family safe and happy. By paying careful attention to treating the outside of your home, we can prevent many pests from ever getting inside your home.
Our program begins with a careful inspection of your property by one of our state-licensed pest control professionals, who will recommend a customized treatment plan designed to quickly eliminate your pest problem.
All of our service personnel are thoroughly trained in pest biology and control by our entomologist to ensure that they have the knowledge and skill to eliminate any pest problem.
We offer monthly, bimonthly, and one-time services. Your service specialist will recommend a service frequency based upon your pest problems, scheduling needs, and budget.
Perimeter Protection Plus Pest Control Program
At the Bug Doctor, we're very proud of our Perimeter Protection Plus service. It was designed by our entomologist with the goals of providing the greatest pest control value while delivering an outstanding level of pest protection. Our program is designed to keep the pests out of your home, with a minimum of inconvenience to you, and with less reliance on pesticides. Here's how we accomplish those goals.
- Personalized Pest Control Programs. We don’t offer a "one size fits all" pest control program. Our service specialists custom-tailor every pest control program to every customer's home. Your technician also will continually monitor your property for new pest threats.
- IPM (Integrated Pest Management). Our service specialists use an integrated pest management approach that delivers superior protection against pest problems, while reducing the need for chemical pesticides. Instead of waiting for pests to become a problem, we address the reasons why they're there in the first place. This includes things like pest monitoring, exclusion (sealing pests out of your home), and educating customers about things like sanitation and habitat reduction.
- Pest-Specific Solutions. Back in the old days, "exterminators" treated pretty much every pest problem the same way: by spraying smelly chemicals everywhere. Unfortunately, some still do. But not us. We use pest-specific control methods that hit each individual pest right where it hurts. We have specialized treatments for cockroaches, ants, spiders, rats, mice, or termites, as well as mosquitoes, bedbugs, and nuisance wildlife.
- Family-Friendly Scheduling. Today’s family is constantly on the go, and the last thing you need is yet another inconvenience to complicate your tight schedule. That's one of the reasons our customers love us: The Bug Doctor pays careful attention to your home's exterior, which usually eliminates the need for interior service. Ninety five percent of the pests you encounter come from outside your home, and our program is designed to stop them before they get inside. (Don't worry, though: If you ever do need interior service, just give us a shout and we'll schedule a service call at a time that's convenient for you.)
Our standard Perimeter Protection Plus service is designed protect your home from ants, crickets, silverfish, spiders, mice, rats, roaches, occasional invaders & stinging insects. Here's how we do it:
- A bait is applied among the rocks and plants around the perimeter of your home to control ants, crickets & ground beetles.
- Granular products are applied to areas adjacent to your home to control ants, spiders & occasional invaders.
- A clear-drying, liquid insecticide is applied around doors, windows, other openings and under eaves to controls ants, spiders, flies & other flying insects.
- A clear-drying, liquid material is applied around base of your home to specifically control ants.
- Entry points for rodents are identified and sealed.
- A long-lasting dust is injected into voids and cracks and crevices around the perimeter of your home to control a variety of pests throughout your home.
- A bait is applied under appliances and into cabinets to control ants and roaches.
- Monitoring devices will be placed at target areas in the home to alert to insect or rodent activity.
- Inside your home, family-friendly products will be applied in a pest-specific, targeted manner if needed.
- In addition, The Bug Doctor will remove accessible stinging insect nests and cobwebs from the exterior of your home during each visit to your home.
In addition to our Perimeter Protection Plus service, The Bug Doctor also offers professional treatments for the following pests:
For more information about our residential pest control plans or any of our high-quality services, please contact us.